Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 pm by Elthan

» Patch notes 27/06/12
Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 pm by elluminus

A happy, nice day in ToA HM *irony off*

Go down

A happy, nice day in ToA HM *irony off*

Post by Ascillyon on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Seriously, I'm pissed! -.-
I was roaring to get T2 and getting at least 10% each day and now this shit happened. Heard of PKs in ToA HM Chapel before but stupidity seems to level up the same way the chars lvl.... But well, see yourself:

Shit1
Shit2

To explain it a bit more: We were lucky and arrived on the Chapel spot in HM with noone grinding there. 3 People or more popped SS and 2 of them even an AC. I didn't, luckily in restrospect. After 20 mins grinding there 3 people from the Winterguild came to the chapel, the ones you see on the images (strokemypenis, Shadowfan and randart). Well they had PK on, we fought back, some of us died but they got whiped. Well if that would have been all, I wouldn't have cared less but no... strokemypenis and randart used prolly 20 or more GMFB and tried to PK us over 15-20 mins again and again till we got whiped. Bare in mind our DP was on SS...
On Pic2 you see their bullshit reason. "It's all about 9signs" and only 2 of our dp (2/8=1/4) were in the guild (Healer and MB). In the end some high 9signs whiped them clean but another dp took the spot, SS's were running all the time and ppl were fed up.
While I was dead I was talking with FeelTheForceLuke who was quietly sitting in a corner. He told me that these ones didn't do it for the first time and someone called Lux(something) is always with them, too.

The only thoughts who crossed my mind was: "Grow up ppl" and how ppl can waste so much real cash for such a stupid reason.
Ascillyon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: A happy, nice day in ToA HM *irony off*

Post by Elthan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 am

Either they used bottles from an event, either they're rich enough to use them. In the last case, you should be proud to have made a hole in their pockets by them spending so much bottles.

I wonder if we can still contact the customer support for inappropriate or offensive character name...would be funny that "stroke" has his character renamed "Badname0120" by example :p just a suggestion coming in mind.

I feel bad for what happened to you but nothing unusual in the world of rappelz: you have to deal with kids, people with huge ego and so on...some scratches are unavoidable.
By the way, never heard about that guild "Winterguild". Is it a big guild ? Is it possible to fight back (you know, hunt them) ? pk is allowed to defend yourself and your guildies.

Administrator

Aries Messages : 99

http://gurumeditation.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoshi on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 pm

thats a repetative pk what you describe, i strongly advise you to send mail to customer support and report it, they will get temporaly banned Smile did that several times and always got results = ban the pker so you should try its way more satisfing than trying to hunt them down u just stop them from log in at all!! + take the time to report his name Very Happy

When the flame of life glimmers in the wind my hand shall guard it.
When the weak waver on their path my spirit shall be their guide.
When the strong fall to darkness my heart shall be their beacon.
Shoshi
Guild leader

Virgo Messages : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHavoc on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:50 pm

The whole "Winter" guild is made of rich idiots.
So it's better to avoid them or be careful when they're around.
BlackHavoc
Initiate
Initiate

Aquarius Messages : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascillyon on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:40 pm

I guess I follow Sho's advice and keep my screenies in mind. If that happens again I got recurring PKs and that is harrassement. And some inproper names. xD
Ascillyon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum