» Patch notes 11/07/12
Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 pm by Elthan

» Patch notes 27/06/12
Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 pm by elluminus

really pissed!!!

Go down

really pissed!!!

Post by LunaSerenity on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

Yesterday I got a pm, that someone told to someone Evil or Very Mad (typical sneaky talking) something. He told me, that I said Guru is going to have Ally with Guardianz, which I NEVER!!! said. I´m really pissed, that I have to get told, that I am doing bad talk and all this stuff, even though I am the one standing behind you even after you leaving out of Ally.

If you really want it that way, that people talk crap behind me, I can do fight back, but this won´t be nice for anyone. I am really really pissed.. For what the hell do I try to make everything nice and defend you?!? For nothing and this is not nice.

Just so you know, what I exactly said: "Now there is the time where Guru could do Ally with anyone if they feel like. Guilds like Guardianz or 9s would be interesting. Or they just go alone a while like we did once."

LunaSerenity
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Messages : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: really pissed!!!

Post by Elthan on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 am

LunaSerenity wrote:If you really want it that way, that people talk crap behind me, I can do fight back, but this won´t be nice for anyone.

Threat much ??

I advise you to cool down and take a long breath. Don't let your hormons speak for yourself. If there's a rumor going on, I remind you that it affects you as much as it does to us.

By the way, I like the: " I got told by someone who got it from someone...". Always entertaining Very Happy

Administrator

Aries Messages : 99

http://gurumeditation.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LunaSerenity on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 am

Elthan wrote:
LunaSerenity wrote:If you really want it that way, that people talk crap behind me, I can do fight back, but this won´t be nice for anyone.

Threat much ??

I advise you to cool down and take a long breath. Don't let your hormons speak for yourself. If there's a rumor going on, I remind you that it affects you as much as it does to us.

When it wasn´t you who talk trash, it won´t affect you.

The rumour is mainly making me mad, cause it is some bad reputation for Guru and it was said, it comes from me. I mainly want you to know, that I am not doing that, since I like you. We were friends and this didn´t change with leaving Ally.

Elthan wrote:
By the way, I like the: " I got told by someone who got it from someone...". Always entertaining Very Happy

That was the idea...

LunaSerenity
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoshi on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Hello,

What happened is that yesterday i was flooded with pms, telling me that : "Luna is telling everyone she kicked you (Guru) from ally, cose you are becoming lite to Guardianz and you are gonna merge with them..."

Now i told that person that first his info is wrong and that Guru left the ally, and our reasons for that have nothing to do with Guardianz. I told that person that all this is lies and that i dont believe it and there is not even grain of truth in it. So that person seeing what i said started to bash me how i am keeping Slimex in Guru mean the rumors are true. That i am bad leader and that i suck etc etc.

Now this started verbal argue between me and that person saying that those rumors are bullshit and that person claiming they seem true to everyone because of guru ppl parting with Guardianz and having Slimex with us. I told him we are pk-ed by them dayly and we are not siding with anyone. We pt with both sides. Then he continue to bash me for being stupid leader and so on. Now his whole wining were directed toward me that i have to kick Slimex, and telling me how Luna is right to say we are lite to Guardianz. I didnt support his words which made him furious.

Then i wrote to Extendo and he confirmed he heard the same rumors and we both laughed at it. Then i pmed Jesikka and told him about those rumors and to let u know if you are online cose all this happened in 11 o'clock while i was on alt....

So ya this was practickly ppl treathing me to PK every guru on sight cose i keep and inactive alt of Extendo in guild. I asked that person what happen if kick Slimex, and if that this mean Guru will be not subject of PK, he said no, that we will still be PK-ed so i said to him good night and send him some screws.....

It is just that people who solo aim in game to create drama, trying to put bad name to Guru by putting a bad name personaly to you Luna. So i dont know why those people dont like you but they use you to trow shit at us. What we can do is ignore that bullshit and know for ourself we are still friends or act on it and make clear that this is just some lonely boy's imagination gone wild out of boredom.....pathetick if you ask me......

When the flame of life glimmers in the wind my hand shall guard it.
When the weak waver on their path my spirit shall be their guide.
When the strong fall to darkness my heart shall be their beacon.
Shoshi
Guild leader

Virgo Messages : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by LunaSerenity on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you Sho for your answer.

I kinda hate people like those. In the past someone hated me, cause I didn´t love him and was honest to tell him. Since that time, he loves to spread rumours, but I can´t imagine that he is trying this through Guru. Would be weird..

I just hope, you know, that I wouldn´t tell something bad about you. You are my friends...

LunaSerenity
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHavoc on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 pm

We're hoping so, mrs.
BlackHavoc
Initiate
Initiate

Aquarius Messages : 91